Informal Cat Portrait Paintings

Cat Portrait PaintingsHere's two more in a series of informal style cat portrait commissions I've recently been working on. These are small format, mixed media works with crayons (i.e. colored pencils), ink and gouache. Cats can be fascinating subjects to paint and draw, especially as there is such variation in their coloring and fur.

I am currently busy preparing work for exhibition. As I mainly work to commission, I rarely own work to exhibit. However, this year I hope to change that and exhibit at least once! More about that later.

Portait Gallery and Commissions

All Cat Art Posts

2 comments:

John Dyhouse said...

'Fraid I'm not a cat person but appreciate the subtlety in the paintings. Very lifelike I guess the owners were very happy. - John

Naj said...

The feedback was something like I have "nailed them both", so I think they are pleased.