Request an ACEO Painting

American Robin Painting
I was contacted on Ebay by an ACEO collector who said they liked my painting of a Robin, but they collected paintings of American Robins, would I be able to do one? I felt the subject was very likely to sell in any case, and had the time, so was happy to oblige with an auction listing. I e-mailed the buyer with the listing details and listed the item at a realistic price. To give the buyer a good chance of winning the item, I ran the auction for three days. The collector liked the painting and bought it! If they had not, they had the option not to bid.

I liked this arrangement and wish that more collectors would do the same. Sure, as every artist knows, there are people who are going to mess you around, but if the subject is a seller and I have the time, I'm usually happy to oblige.

Contact information on Mydepictions Links Page.

1 comment:

jafabrit said...

Beautiful painting :)