New Look Artist Website

I have finally settled on a new look for my artist website. I have been playing around with the design for some time, and did have an updated version quietly launched a few months ago. It really is quite awkward to get a fluid design to look good - probably why a lot of professional designers seem to choose fixed width designs.

Deciding how to best show images of my artwork was a real bugbear. However, after searching around, I found this fabulous script called slideshow2! on Google Code, and have used that for presenting images on the gallery pages. I have not played around with the existing written content too much, but I have added some new pages and re-organised the resources pages. New pages include:

Feedback or comments are off course welcome!

3 comments:

Victoria Champion said...

Hey, congrats on your site remodeling too! Looks good, especially nice slideshow. I'll have to check out that google slideshow script.

John Dyhouse said...

Hi Naj, nice clean website - looks good.

Naj said...

Thank you!